The Single Woman’s 30-Day Blogging Challenge!
20) Describe your most difficult breakup and what you learned from it
My most difficult breakup was during my last relationship. We had actually been engaged for about a week but I decided to end it. I realized that you can date anyone, but you can't marry anyone. Dating is fun (I should have been courting), but marriage is serious and permanent. I learned that you should discuss your values with your partner, and they should align. It's easy to have a relationship built on surface level attraction and compatibility, but it must be based on deeper emotional and spiritual ones.
21) How would you pitch a reality show about yourself? To what network?
This is funny because I've been thinking about this. My show would be like The Office, but about IT. It would also be about my life, after moving back to my hometown, and long distance relationships with my friends from college. What would be different is that it's from an African-American perspective. You don't see Black geek culture much in the media. I would try to pitch it to BET, but I doubt they would pick it up. Perhaps ABC would.
22) What fictional character in a movie, tv show, or book do you identify with and why?
I just asked my best friend this and she said Simon from the Chipmunks or Marcie from Peanuts lol. But I'm still thinking of people myself.
23) Talk about a moment when you got annoyed with a married friend,
a person in a relationship, or a person with kids (Be honest! No
judgment!)
24) If you could relive ONE day of your life, what would it be? And would you change anything?
25) Describe a moment when you “paid it forward.” What happened and how did it feel?
That last time this happened was when I gave money to a man who was asking for it on the side of the road. I felt grateful that I had something to give . I know some people think people are lying about their situations when they do that, but I felt that was between him and God.
No comments:
Post a Comment