26) Name a song that makes you cry every time you hear it and why
Actually no song has been able to make me cry. I do have some favorite worship songs like Holy by the Citizen Harmonic .
27) Talk about something that you really, really, really love about yourself.
I love my inner psychologist. It gives me a great desire to understand people and how to make them happy. When I care about someone, I really care. Now if I could just figure out how to get people to care about me.
28) Describe a moment when you made a big, bold move. In any area of life: Career, Love, etc.
Leaving my job in Phoenix to come back home to FL.
29) Who is your closest or most special friend that you’ve never
met and what do they mean to you? How did you cross paths? Talk about
how you “met” them: Facebook, Twitter, an online support group, etc.
This is hard, most people I talk to on social media, I've met at least once. There are some people on tumblr and facebook who post pretty encouraging messages like Tovares Gray. I intentionally follow people on those sites that add my life and not take away from it.
30) Write a letter to your future mate saying whatever you want to say
Hi, I can't wait to hear your story and how God is preparing you for me. What made you who you are and what you believe in. I look forward to submitting to you as you submit to Christ, and lead our household in the vision He gave you. I can't wait for our purposes to blend together.
No comments:
Post a Comment