The Single Woman’s 30-Day Blogging Challenge
13) Describe how you met the last person you texted and talk about your friendship/relationship
The last person I texted was my best friend, Tiff. We went to college together in Tallahassee, but we first met in New Orleans in 2006 during spring break. We were volunteering with an organization called Katrina on the Ground. I think Tiff was assigned to the 9th ward, while I was in Plaquemines Parish. All the groups from our college were in one place at the beginning though. We didn't talk much, but that's how we initially met. Then that summer we both took the same physics I class (we were both business majors and our business school required us to take physics I and II) and we were both sitting in the front row. We studied a lot together, which turned into a friendship. Our sophomore year we pledged a professional business co-ed fraternity. We eventually became roommates til we both graduated in 2010. We still keep in contact with other and she visited me for my birthday this year. We will be reuniting this weekend for another friend from college's wedding in which we are both bridesmaids. I think I met her at the right time when I was coming out of my shell. I don't have many close friends, but I am so grateful I met Tiff.
14) Describe the last moment you felt really, truly blissful
Blissful is defined as "Extremely happy, full of joy". I have two moments: 1) when I paid my car off a couple of months ago. Being debt free is one of my financial goals, and now I am much closer to it. I had a five year loan that I paid off a few years early. 2)Soon after I paid my car off, my
car was broken into a couple of months ago. I didn't have any money in
it but I did have a us airways gift card that had $100+ on it. I was
upset but forgave the person and prayed for them. I have to get a plane
ticket in Jan. so I was looking around online then it hit me to check
southwest and I had over 10k points about to expire at the end if the
year that I never would have thought about if I used the gift card. The
thief steals, but God restores! It was blissful.
No comments:
Post a Comment