SW Blogging Challenge
2) Describe a moment or a day when being single really sucked.
Just one? I get this thought every time I have to carry groceries alone to my apartment, or I have to walk somewhere at night. Those many conversations when everyone is talking about their children or grandchildren, and now with social media making posts about them too. And don't get me started on Valentine's Day. But I've learned to encourage myself. God is love, and knows me better and loves me more than my future husband ever will. He can also protect me better than any man.
I'm an independent introvert, so I don't mind doing things alone. What saddens me is not having someone to grow with. Someone who helps me become better and vice versa. Someone to share inside jokes with.
But I'm sure when I'm married there will times when I'll long for my single days. Not saying that it won't be great, but different.
*Update: I am sick now and it would be nice to be taken care of, oh well*
No comments:
Post a Comment