Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

SW Blogging Challenge - Day 1

The Single Woman’s 30-Day Blogging Challenge
1)      Your response to everyone’s favorite question: “And why are YOU still single?”

The simple answer here is, "...because I'm not being pursued." Also, logically, I am not meeting anyone to be pursued by in the first place. I see the same people everyday and every guy I meet is married or has a girlfriend. If God is really hiding me from my future spouse until His appointed time, He is doing a great job! It seems like good Christian men are an endangered species, especially on Sundays at church. Is there something I need to address? I have seen through co-workers and friends things I need to work on. I have also been reading books regarding singleness and preparing for marriage. I strive to be able to bring something to the table to my future marriage - emotionally, spiritually, financially, etc. I also keep myself in shape by going to the gym. I am far from perfect, but I'm dedicated to growth.

I have wondered am I smart/pretty/etc. enough to be pursued? I have to trust that I am fearfully and wonderfully made. As I grow closer to Him, I am being developed into a woman after His heart first.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment