Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

SW Blogging Challenge Days 11 & 12

The Single Woman’s 30-Day Blogging Challenge
Days 11 & 12
11)   Your worst/funniest/most embarrassing date
 I'm not sure if it was necessarily a date but I met up with this guy at a spoken word event at a college a couple years ago. He wanted to walk me to my car after it was over since it was late. I couldn't remember where I had parked and we walked around for a long time before we found it. It was pretty awkward and is now the reason I have an app that remembers where I park.

12)   Your proudest accomplishment
The accomplishment that I am most proud of graduating from college debt free. This is due to two major scholarships I received. Those scholarships required a lot of effort, but it was well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment