The Single Woman Blogging Challenge Day 3
Describe a moment or a day when being single was really awesome.
The first thing the popped in my mind was when I got my job offer for my current job about two years ago. It required me pack up all my belongings and move 2,000 miles back to my hometown. If I was married, I might not have even been able to accept the job because my husband might not have wanted to move. I did not have much time to move either, which would have been harder if it wasn't just my belongings that needed to be shipped. We would have had to find a place to stay perhaps without even seeing it. Being single, I was able to move back into my parent's house while I was looking for an apartment. If I was in a courting relationship it might have became long distance which would have been very challenging. I have never been in a long distance relationship but it must be difficult to be so far from your significant other. Being single, I was able to focus just on what I felt God was calling me to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment